- Analyze your requirements: It doesn’t make sense to buy one with an i7 processor if you are a frequent traveler whose sole purpose of a laptop is surfing the net or making presentations. But a 9 cell battery instead of the standard 6 cell will save you frequent plug-ins!
- The keypad size: Make sure the size of the keypad suits your finger-size.
- The heat vents: Those having the air vents on the sides provide better cooling and are more healthier when used on laps, than those with air vents below.
- Indicator Lights: Choose systems that have physical indication lights over monitor indicators for Caps Lock, Wi-Fi, etc. This provides for better troubleshooting.!
- Warranty and after-sales support: Choose brands that are well known for after-sales support. Some brands provide next-business-day support and even get your laptops serviced by an engineer visiting your home, rather than you taking your device to the service-center.